CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba!

If you have toddler children... You must have watched it! It's probably your kids' favorite as well, huh?lol Oh, yeah, my kids love this show, Yo Gabba Gabba!

My kids' favorite one is "Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Go! Hold Still!". They MUST dance with this tune.(Well, Michele would dance with any songs on this show though...) I even sing that one for kids when we take John to school, they enjoy it very much!

N, I know I know, everybody likes "A Party in My Tummy, So Yummy! So Yummy!" They have some good songs for kids. Each song is short, easy, kids can repeat it even the very first time they watch. Like "Clean it up, Clean it up, Pick up the trash now!" n "Don't, Don't, Don't Bite Your Friend!" Easy n simple lyrics, but get to the point perfectly! So kids would sing it again n again when they have those situation around them.

It's a little funky, which I like,lol this is definitely a great show for kids, I hope they make more new episodes...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

  1. I have watched a lot of cartoons in my day, but I have not seen this one? We have a couple different ones that if you put them together might look like this, but????
    Thankfully my kids are older and we watch hanna montana now, did I just say thankfully?
    Great.

    Love ya,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... it's kinda new, I guess...lol The thing about this show is... it's funky, really!lol Same time it has everything kids love, like dancing, singin, color, monster-look characters... It's a pretty good show. I admit I like it!lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...