CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Huh!? Look, what I found!lol

This is Michele's favorite jacket. Do we need jackets in Hawaii??? Yes, WE need jackets in this house.lol

OK, how many of you actually pay attention to inside of your or kids clothes?? Just the other day, only because it was just thrown on the floor n it was opened... N I was like...

"Huh...? WTH is that???"

First I thought it was a bug. Then I didn't see its moving, so next I thought it was a hair ball.(Yea, two girls living in this house, what do you expect?) Then I got closer... Oh, my! What a cute surprise! She has this jacket for a while now, n I didn't know til now!

It's not like I found a diamond, but it sure made me a lil happy...:):):) This is exactly a small happiness in my ordinary life, n it just made my day more lovable.lol

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...