CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Curry Rice

I made Curry Rice for dinner today. Have you tried one? I mean, this curry rice, actually very popular in Japan, but it's not a India style. I would say, it's European style. Rice is of course white rice though.lol

If you can find this "Curry Sauce Mix" in stores near you, direction is on the box, so please try! They should have Mild, Medium, n Hot. I mixed Mild n Medium, so kids can eat it.

FYI...
I use stew beef, cut them kinda thin, chopped onion, carrots, n potatoes.

Oh, BTW, obviously my dog ChoCho's dinner was lettuce! He LOVES lettuce!lol He loves so much, so he never miss it when I get lettuce from my re fridge...lol Well, I guess it's healthy?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...