CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Watermelon

We saw this watermelon at the store today, it looked so yummy n I bought it. Yep. It was very juicy! Kids loved it! ...Michele even had her second plate...lol

BTW, I cut it like, I would say "American way" today, I mean in Japan, we don't cut in cubes like that. First cut in half, n another half, then slice... We don't cut off the green part... n either scoop n eat it, or just directly bite.lol When I was a kid, we liked to play how far can we spit watermelon seeds game(?). Oh, n we like some salt on our watermelons too... Just make it lil bit sweeter...

For us, Watermelon = Summer. We also have this game using watermelon at beach, just like pinata, blindfold one person with stick n that person would have to reach to a watermelon, hit n break it... n we all eat it...lol

Oh, how'bout this one! We put a whole watermelon in a bath tub filled with cold water so when we eat, the watermelon would be nice n cold! You guys do that too???

Haha. I guess I have a lot of memories with watermelons...lol

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...