CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Movie Night: Push


Push (2009)


When I watched: Aungust 8, 2009
Where I watched: Home, PPV

It was good, I mean I kept excpecting it was for kids, only because Dakota Fanning is in this movie,lol well, it was a little too difficult for my kids...lol

I would say... It's less-mutant-style of X-Men...? It's well made setting, I think. Psychics in this movie are called as Movers, Pushers, Watchers, Bleeders, Sniffers, Readers, Shifters, Wipers, Shadows n Stitches... See, it sounds so much like X-Men...lol It just that they are not mutant looking in this movie.

The ending... Hmmm... Is there sequel coming??? I was kinda left over in the end...lol I think we can expect for next... But over all, it was not bad at all!
Photo and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...