CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

My First Tattoo Design

I am planning to get my first tattoo on my shoulder! Yay! Since this is gonna be my first, I wanted it to be something lil special...

So even though my hubby was not too happy about me getting cross anchor tattoo(only because he doesn't have his cross anchor tattoo yet), I wanted something with cross anchor tattoo because my hubby's born to be a Boatswain's mate(that's I believe!). I am very proud of him about that, n I love being a BM wife. So...

I actually got this heart idea from the Internet, but of course there's no girly-cross anchor design... So I just draw it.

I am not sure if I can really get this one... But I think I like this. What do you think???

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Revised: I just sent this pic to my hubby via e-mail, n... HE LIKES IT!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...