CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Movie Night: Paul Blart: Mall Cop


Paul Blart: Mall Cop (2009)


When I watched: August 20, 2009
Where I watched: Home, DVD

Funny.lol He's a funny guy! And he has some great moves.lol He's not just a fat guy, he's GOOD!

Since this movie is Adam Sandler's Happy Madison studio presents, there are a lot of familiar faces in this movie... I mean, not main characters, but like, one here, one there...lol That was one of another ways to enjoy this movie... at least for me.lol

The story was just like other movies from Happy Madison studio, I thought. It's not too complecated, but it's not just funny either. It's good...lol

I hope Kevin James will appear in more movies... I think he's hilarious!

Photo and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...