CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Movie Night: White Chicks



White Chicks (2004)

Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Busy Phillips, Terry Crews, Jennifer Carpenter, Jaime King, Lochlyn Munro, Jessica Cauffiel, Frankie Faison, Brittany Daniel

When I watched: August 22, 2009 (not the first time)
Where I watched: Home, on FX

It's STILL funny! I was not even planning to sit down n watch it all to the end, but it just caught me...lol

I remember that when I watched this movie first time, I BELIEVED there will be a sequel!lol Just because this is too funny! I would say, THEY didn't wanna do it again...?lol

Looking at them... I thought they look nothing close to females, but somehow, when I compare to the real Wilson sisters, they kinda look close...lol

Damn, I had a good laugh again...lol

Photo and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...