Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Pineapple Meat Sauce Spaghetti
If your children don't like veggies, this is a great chance to put all veggies in this sauce! Chop n stew really well, so they don't even taste it!
1lb. Ground Beef
1cup Red Wine
2cans 28oz. Diced Tomato
1. Chop all veggies. Keep the juice from Pineapple can, chop Pineapple as well.
2. Heat butter in a large pot. After butter melt, add all veggies, in high heat. Stir well, about 5mins. *Pic.1
3. Add Ground Beef, stir very well till all browned. Add Red Wine, keep stirring till the amount of juice is reduced to about a half. Add flour, but don't add all at the time. Just about a tbsp. amount at the time. Stir well.
4. Add Pineapple, Pineapple juice, n Diced Tomato. Stir. Once you see bubbles, reduce heat to low. Put a rid on. *Pic.2
5. Stew for at least 2 hours. Stir every 30 mins. or so, to prevent from burnt on the bottom of the pot. Or you can use slow cooker if you want. *Pic.3
6. Boil Spaghetti. N serve! *Pic.4
John LOVED it! He loved it so much, he wanted to eat even only sauce after he finished his plate...lol
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile