CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Movie Night: Ponyo



Ponyo (2009)

Voice: Cate Blanchett, Noah Cyrus, Matt Damon, Frankie Jonas, Tina Fey, Liam Neeson

When I watched: August 14, 2009
Where I watched: Regal Dole Cannery

Since I am Japanese, I know this director Hayao Miyazaki makes very good kids movies. And this time, Walt Disney bought this film n perfectly translated, it was just great! My kids loved it very much, n so did I!

It's very cute movie, n I gotta admit... it made me kinda miss Japan...lol But the reason I liked this movie so much is... it's soooo me... soooo close to my imaginary world...lol That's why many kids love his movie, I think. This movie just makes kids gain their imagination, n I think that is a wonderful thing.

I really really loved it... n I'm glad my kids loved it too... I mean, when they were watching, they were really enjoying it, n excited. I was very happy to see them like that... A good movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...