CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Movie Night: Mr. Deeds


Mr. Deeds (2002)


When I watched: August 22, 2009 (not the first time)
Where I watched: Home, on TBS

I love this movie! It's comedy, but this guy Mr. Deeds, he's a perfect nicest guy!lol

The first time I watched this movie was... while we were staying on Little Creek AFB, VA, just after we got married, n still looking for the apartment... I believe I bought this VHS at a convenience store... it was one of those great deals thing... I always liked Adam Sandler, so I didn't know about this movie when I bought the VHS, but I knew I would like it.

Obviously this is a remake of "Mr. Deeds Goes to Town", but this movie has a lot of Adam Sandler potentials.

I've watched so many times already, but I still sit down n watch when I found this on my channel guide.lol Gotta love Adam Sandler!lol

Photo and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...