CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Movie Night: Race to Witch Mountain


Race to Witch Mountain (2009)


When I watched: August 20, 2009
Where I watched: Home, PPV

This movie was the movie kids n adult both can enjoy to watch. It didn't feel too long or too short, I didn't get bored with the story either.

The Rock...I still call him that... his acting is just better n better. He is a perfect action star, I would say. Though I am not happy that I cannot see him on the ring now.

This movie might not be the greatest action movie, but considering as a family movie, it was actually pretty good. The story was not so complicated so my kids enjoyed it as well.

Photo and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...