CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

I needed it!!!

This is... Japanese Chocolate Snack, Caplico. It looks like ice cream on a cone, but it's actually Chocolate. Anyway, that is my FAVORITE, n I just got a few in the box from my mom just the other day. Well, this was the last one... I was hiding from kids(mean mommy), n I was keeping it til the time comes...

You know, when your stress goes to Maximum... A couple of explosions don't even help... Cannot even calm your self...

The time came.lol I was so stressed out with everything I have to get done for John's first day of school, I still have to put the kids in bed on time, but of course they've been up til late so long n used to it, they were soooo full of energy even I did everything, all day, to make them tired... So I did explode a couple of times... But it didn't work... Now I need to calm...

I need Caplico!!!lmao

Yes, so I ate it... My last life line...

Mother, please send me more...lol

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...