CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HGTV-ing

Yep, that's right. I am watching HGTV again tonight. It's one of my bed-time channels...lol (My bed-time channel has to be no-movie-commercial channel... cuz I don't wanna wake up with scary movies... I would have some bad dreams with that... Yikes!)



Anyway, I love HGTV! Well, don't you love it?lol

A lot of dreams in that channel, but not too emotional, a lot of colors n designs... Looking at all new houses is soooooo fun! Plus looking at their house hunting in all cities n towns in all states where I've never been, just makes me imagine IF we ever happen to move there... That's so FUN!!

Ugh! We are not even close to ready owning our house, but it's definitely in our future plan. I can't wait to go look for our house... but til then, I guess I just dream about it with this HGTV.

...is anybody with me?lol

Photo via We Heart It

1 comment:

Please leave a message...