CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Movie Night: Charlie Wilson's War



Charlie Wilson's War (2007)

Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Amy Adams, Ned Beatty, Om Puri

When I watched: August 8, 2009
Where I watched: Home, DVD

Wow... I'm glad that I own this DVD(n I bought this one @ Blockbuster, I paid only $2!!), cuz I need to watch a few more times!(at least!) This is a GREAT movie! I thought I might get bored, only because I don't really know about any histories or government stories... I mean, I probably still don't understand 100% about this story yet, but this movie is not all dark-difficult-boring thing, but got me very very into it. N, I know who I should watch this movie with, next time... My hubby! He will love to watch this movie n he will be able to answer all of my questions!lol

Tom Hanks n Julia Roberts? Plus Phillip Seymour Hoffman?? This GOTTA BE a great movie to have all this actors! Tom Hanks is very hot, I mean he is not "hot-body" hot, but he's more like "smart-funny-reliable" hot, which is, I think better value than "hot-body" hot.lol

Wow, I can't wait to watch this movie with my hubby!!

Photo and Links via Wikipedia

1 comment:

  1. The film is full of entertaining & amusing set ups and cracking dialogue in some of the most unexpected places.Charlie Wilson's War is one of the best non Musician Bio-pics. So if you are looking to watch this movie then download Charlie Wilson's War movie here... Enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...