CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mayo Potato

First... That, in the top pic, that is my MUST HAVE item of all time, Japanese Mayonnaise(n for me, this brand is one n only!). It can be used as dressing, dip, pretty much everything. Compare to American mayonnaise, I think this one is a lil more creamy n a lil more sour. I LOVE IT!!! I grew up with this one, n I cannot let it go!!!lol

OK, now, this Mayo Potato. It's very easy. Though I never tried with American mayo.

Boil potatoes til it's all way cooked. While it's still warm, peel potato skins... You can peel it with fingers, it would come right off... Slice the potatoes. Spread butter all over a baking plate so it doesn't stick. I use my finger to spread it... Just easier... Put the sliced potatoes on the baking plate, then salt n pepper on it. Since Japanese mayo is in a tube, so I kinda draw lines with mayo. If you would try with American mayo, just spread on the potato. Then top with mozzarella cheese. Bake in 425 degrees oven for 15 to 20 mins. or til it gets a lil brown.

It makes a great last-minute side dish! Enjoy!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...