CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Using Left Over: Baked Meatsauce Spaghetti

I forgot to take a pic. when it was ready, so sorry that it's already taken to eat in the pic...

Anyway, when I make these sauce or soup, I always make a lot. N most of time, I just keep in the freezer. So today, I used the meat sauce I made last time. I defrosted from last night, of course I could use it just like that. But it's not really exciting if I just make same old spaghetti , is it?

What I did was so easy, simply put cheese on top n bake it! It's almost like baked ziti, just much easier.lol

N kids love it!!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Leftover spaghetti is always one of those yummy leftovers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...