CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Windward Mall

So we are here @ Windward mall to get our hair cut. There's a line, so while we are waiting for it, we were looking @ stores, n get us lunch...

This top pic is one of my favorites fast food meal, Wet Mondo @ Taco Del Mer. It's sooooo big... I usually cannot finish it...lol

N the bottom pic, this place called 808 Bounce in the mall has about 6 bouncers(John call it "Jumpolin"), just pay about $8 per kid n kids can play all day. Which my kids' favorite. There are tables n chairs, we can bring food from outside n eat here, they also have wi-fi connection, so this place is very good for adults too.lol

When my hubby come home... We can come to this mall, he can stay here with kids while I am shopping...hehehe.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...