CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lumpia #2

So this time I tried to make Chicken lumpia. Well not big reason... Just because I had a lot of chicken in my freezer...lol Well, I thought it would be a lil healthier? Besides, I didn't feel like too meaty... So here's what I used this time...

Ingredients:
1lb. Chicken Thigh, minced
1 Onion
1/2 cup Carrot, minced
1/2 head Cabbage, shredded
1/2 cup Green Onion
Salt n' Pepper
That's all. I put more cabbage this time, again, I didn't feel like too meaty... It was actually easier to roll than last time, I guess less grease? Well while I was rollin them... It didn't smell so yummy...lol It just so... Chickeny...?lmao

Anyway, I deep fried... It actually looked good. Well, it's still lumpia after all...lol The tastem... it was not bad... but not so good...lol I don't know, cabbage n chicken are not really good combination?lol Oh, I know, that's probably cuz I used thigh, maybe it's better with breast? But I gotta admit... It's fun 2 make lumpia! What should I use next time...lol

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...