CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

50 Things

I was tagged this "50 Things" notes from one of my friend(Thx, Melani!) on my Facebook, so I thought that I should share with you all the "50 Things" about me...
50 Things
Now when you are done reading this, make a copy and add your own
answers!

1. What color is your toothbrush?
White n Orange stripe

2. Name one person who made you smile today:
My kids... Always... Things they say make me not only smile, but LAUGH!

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
@John's school... Meet n Greet day. Met his new teacher, she's very nice... n ONLY his class room has A/C!!! WOW!

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Warmin up the leftover for lunch...lol

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Kit Kat. Since I was in Japan... Yummm...

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope...lol I think I won't be able to stand the smell... I don't know actually, but the image of the smell...lol

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I'm always loud....lmao

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Jamoca Almond Fudge(I didn't have to change this one!lol)

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
The sports drink from Japan called "Pocari Sweat", sounds not so good, but tastes gooooood n also good for your body!

10. Do you like your wallet?
Since I bought my Gucci wallet, now I don't get urge to get new one. So... YES! I love it!

11. What was the last thing you ate?
The leftover from last night... Fried Pork...lol

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
This week?lmao I'm broke til tomorrow!lol

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Of course WWE! I watched Night of Champion on Sunday, then very next day Monday Night Raw, n now John put WWE DVD so no choice but watchin it!lol

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Light Butter... Last time I accidentally got this Smart Pop, kinda healthy choice thing, it's actually not bad at all. N no grease... But my most favorite is the popcorn in Tokyo Disney Land!

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
My best friend, Lani, of course.lol

16. Ever go camping?
YES! We went just before Chris left! N we loved it!!!

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I used to... Why those vitamins pills have to big so HUGE!?

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
I don't... I think that would be great thing to do as a family.

19. Do you have a tan?
YEP!! I am dark now!lol

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
I would have to say, Chinese.lol

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
If there's a straw, yes, I would use it.

22. What did your last text message say?
"We r ready"

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Wait til we get pay... n who knows!lmao

(Where is the question 24???)

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
T.V... Again, WWE...lol

26. What color is your watch?
I don't wear one now, but I used to wear the silver one. Now my Blackberry does it all!

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Nicole Kidman.lol Not because of the movie though. Anyway, Australia is one of the places I would like to visit...

(I guess 28 is lost too...lol)

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Doesn't matter... Chris would say, go in even though we don't stay there... Just because I'm so picky n he don't wanna order mine on the speaker...lol

30. What is your favorite number?
Lucky 7!!

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom. She often calls me from Japan... I love her!

32. Any plans today?
Not really...lol It's still before noon, so... I don't know.

33. How many states have you lived in?
Hawaii is the 3rd state I lived in...

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
I am calm n relaxing right now...lol

35. Last song listened to?
The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson... the mail ringer on my cell...lol

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
What do u mean? Like start from Z? Hmmm... it's not easy, huh?lol

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
I wish... When my hubby's home, he kinda does it for me though...lmao

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Flip flops...lol

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not continuously... When I see somebody has a very expensive purse then I would be jealous, when I see somebody has a perfect body then I would be jealous... but just at the moment... After all I am satisfied with myself.:)

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't think so.lol

41. Do you love anyone?
My hubby Chris, our kids John n Michele, my mom, my best friends...

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of my friends!

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Watching T.V. or blogging or FBing...lol Sometimes we go to the beach.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Not really "hate" category...lol But there are a few ppl who I "don't care".

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
More like "Helloooow"lol

46. What color is your car?
Not really mine, but Chris's Titan is Timberland Green.

47. Do you like cats?PUSSYcats?
Hahaha. Whatever!

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
About my hubby, Chris... I miss him very much!

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Not Six Flags, but Knotts Berry Farm...

50. How did you get your worst scar?
Hmmm... I don't really have bad scars... just STRETCH MARKS!!! DAMMIT!!LOL

Now you know about me...Tag Me BACK!!! ;P

I hope you enjoyed...lol Well I enjoyed answering it, so why don't you try?lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...