CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sooooo Full...

I made "full" dinner tonight... I felt it's been a while since the last time I made "full" dinner n we actually sat down @ our dinning table n had dinner... I've been busy with John's birthday party thing n we've been super sick for so long... so I made "full" dinner tonight. I say "full" I mean like full plate plus rice. Michele loves white rice n Japanese pickled raddish... So we(as Japanese) usually eat rice n meat(or anything) same time, but she always finishes her rice first. John is like just any other kids, he eats his favorite(most likely meat) first. Chris eats everything on his plate first, then he eats his rice later... Well, we all eat difference...lol



Anyway, I am sooo full right now... I used to be a meat lover, but lately I like rice n veggies better? Well, I still love meat, but I cannot eat the amount I used to eat... Which means I am getting older...lmao I still eat more than the average same age female, but comparing to myself, I definitely eat less... N kids r still eating... It will take a while...



We usually don't allow our kids to leave the seats til they finish their plates. They still try to give us crap so they think they can leave without eating everything, but me n Chris are very strict about the dinner table. Well unfortunately that doesn't mean they have good manners @ the table...



OK, after a lil break, we are having desert... Just leftover icecream cake from John's b-day party...lol yes, I said "just"...lol I guess we had a good family night... Just missing daddy...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...