CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

How I Enjoy the Afternoon



Wow... It's already Friday... Well it's not a big deal, since kids are out of school... But just, wow... So I decided to get my butt up, finally, to mop the floor... Then again, wow...lol I used a regular mop first, then steam-mopped... Wow... how dirty the pads was... My floor didn't look THAT dirty, but obviously it was...lol I sure can feel it cleanness with my feet now though...(we don't wear shoes in the house! Japanese style...)

So... Mop the floor, check! Clean the bathroom, check! Prepared white rice for dinner, check! Before I start to make our main dish?lol, I think I deserve some relax afternoon...

OK, what I have here... A glass of Orange juice with a lot of crushed ice... sitting down on the couch n checking my friends' status on Facebook... hugs n kisses from my kids... nice breeze n just right amount of sun light comes in from the window... JUST PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...