CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Coldest Place in Hawaii

...is our house...lol We have this central a/c which we can set all timer weekdays n weekends. I set up, n I don't feel like changing again n again... And I was told that we should not turn on n off again n again... So if we stay home, we get freezing...lol Our kids always tell me "Mommy, I'm cold!" n I put winter pj on them... It sounds so wrong... doesn't it? Well... I better change the setting again, I guess...lol Oh, which reminds me that it's time 2 change the filter too!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower. I also have www.whenwelisten.blogspot.com if you are up for some more good reading??

    I love your blog and I will come for dinner, those look wonderful...Yummy

    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...