CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Movie Night: 12 Rounds


12 Rounds (2009)

John Cena, Asheley Scott, Aidan Gillen

When I watched: July 11, 2009
Where I watched: Home, DVD

I got this DVD for John's b-day...
First thing I have to say... John cena is HOOOOT!!!! Well, I actually liked the story too. It's almost like "Die Hard with a Vengeance", so I could watch all without getting bored.(Good thing, since my kids LOVE John Cena, so they watched all to the end, they didn't bother me at all!)
Well, one thing... just too many good ppl died unnecessary, I thought... Like, they didn't really have to die, couldn't it be just bad injured? It wouldn't really change the story line...
But it's totally much better than "The Marine". I wonder if they will make more movies with John Cena... yea, how'bout another wrestlers? It showed Ted DeBiase in "The Marine 2", but how about Jeff Hardy in some kinda extream movie? MVP in black movie?? Batista in mafia movie???lmao

Photo and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...