CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Purple... Not Bad...lol

Well it doesn't show in these pics, but I tried some purplish colors like lavender n egg plant for my eye makeup. Usually I don't wear these color... It doesn't really look "me" color. It's pretty as itself, but I usually go with more like browns, golds, sometime blues... But not really purple. But since my outfit today is kinda purple, I decided to try one.

I was working @ Bobbi Brown counter in HIA til Feb. this year, for about a year and a half. I think I never really wore this lavender while I was working... I wore egg plant with mauve colors... but not with lavender. I thought it's too bright for me, maybe?

I used to love those colors when I was still in Japan... I was a cosmetic girl. Like I HAD TO buy all new colors, I spent most of my pay with cosmetics. N now I think about it, I bought those light purple colors a lot, n it didn't look bad on me...

So... I tried it on today. Not bad.lol I think I like it. Not too strong either. I guess it's good to look back sometimes, huh?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. I recently switched to some purple make-up, too. Sometimes change is good!

    I'm following you from MBC Under 100 Club. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...