CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Updates...WWE Pic Show off...lol

I couldn't help it...lmao I have 2 upload THIS ONE!!! I've been uploadin n sendin this 2 everywhere...lol Now it's set as my home screen on my phone...lol
Anyway, we went 2 this event on base, n FINALLY we could meet some WWE superstars. There were CM Punk, Melina, Tiffany, Maria, Christian, n JEFF HARDY!!! He is gorgeous! Michele called his name(I made her) from the top of the trash can, n he noticed her n waved his hand 2 her! Isn't that awsome? Michele, 3yrs old, is now crazy about him!lol John was of course happy, but still his favorite is John Cena, yea, I agree.lol Well, someday, we r gonna meet John Cena!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Please leave a message...