CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Just Blog, but It's Good, I Tell U!

It's already midnight... n here I am... still blogging...lol More I dig, more I find funs...

Today, I was trying to get some followers through Mom Bloggers Club. To get followers, become a follower! So I visited quite many blogs... wow... they are all good... ending up really read into those...lol Not only I could get ideas, but there are so many great helpful informations too... n THEY ARE ALL FREE!!! Like, my blog? It sounds just a joke compare to all those blogs... Well, this is me, so...lol Anyway, some of them give me all helpful tips, some of them give me motivation, some of them make me laugh... So now, how many blogs am I following anyway...? Uh... 13blogs...! Wow... I won't get bored anymore!lol

1 comment:

  1. Don't you worry about your blog! It is just as awesome as those other blogs--it is a virtual representation of you!

    And the lumpia sounds yummy...

    following YOU via mbc!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...