CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yup, we are Japanese!

N we LOVE rice!lmao Well my Irish hubby loves rice too, which is good for me...lol

Believe or not, when I was a kid, I didn't really like eating rice. It was not like "hate", I still ate it of course, but it was not my favorite. Then I would say since I started to work... I started to "appreciate" rice!lol

I think that eating rice is very good for kids. Good thing they love rice. Oh, I am not really good with looking at all nutrition n stuff. So it's not a professional opinion at all, but from how we were raised, at least I can tell only meat is not good for your health! It's gotta be balanced, right? Haha.

So anyway, rice is good!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...