CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Movie Night: Alfie


Alfie (2004)


When I watched: September 12, 2009
Where I watched: Home, on TBS(recorded)

OK, first of all... He's too sexy!lol First 30mins., I thought it was an adult movie only for ladies! You know, it's not just sexual, but sexy...lol

Well, anyway, this was the first time for me to watch Alfie. Why? I didn't really like Jude Law back then. So I never really wanted to watch.lol Then I watched The Holiday a few months ago, n OMG... he IS hot! Since then, I always wanted to watch Alfie, but didn't have a chance. But I found it in the channel guide this morning, so I recorded it! Ha! It was a good idea that I recorded it, cuz again, it was so NOT for kids to watch!lol

The story was good too. Like the male version of Sex and the City? I always like this kind of love story. The love stories which make me feel discuss about "love".lol Alright, I'll do that another time! I'm getting sleepy now, so I better go to sleep... Sweet dreams to me!lmao

Image and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...