CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Movie Night: Kit Kittredge: An American Girl


Kit Kittredge: An American Girl (2008)


When I watched: September 18, 2009
Where I watched: Home, DVD

It's (one of) my dream, the old-classic-America! Tree house is definitely my dream of all time!lol I always dream of a tree house!
It is a very cute story. I would say, it's a very good movie to watch with kids... well, unfortunately my kids are a lil too young to enjoy the story... they fell asleep again...lol

Well, to me... I learned something from this movie, actually. The word "hobo" has a lil different meaning than I thought. I mean, I thought "hobo" simply means "homeless people", but after I saw this movie, I think I found a lil deeper meaning in "hobo". I mean, in good way. See, if I could learn something from this movie, this would be a good kids movie as well, right?lol

Yea, it teaches you about caring people no matter if they are rich or poor, kinda thing. I wish my kids would understand the movie... well, we can watch it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...