CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Movie Night: The Wrestler


The Wrestler (2008)


When I watched: September 19, 2009
Where I watched: Home, DVD

As a wrestling fan family, yea, we needed to watch this movie. Well... definitely not for kids though... I had to skip so many scenes... Good thing that John only cared about R-Truth(WWE Superstar) appeared a lil bit.lol

It is a very sad story... It's probably very close to real. It is a good movie, but it really made me sad... not only about all wrestlers, but it could be for all people getting old... When we are young, we feel that we can do whatever, the life seems successful, never thought that successful life would come to end... We wouldn't even realize that we are actually getting older... or maybe refuse to admit. I think I've seen similar stories in real life many times. So that made me really sad, but it is a good movie.

Image and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...