CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

I'd do anything...

Yesterday morning, Michele was complaining her tummy hurts. She was crying... more like screaming for an hour. I took her to the bathroom, but she didn't wanna poo. She was still screaming. Her temperature was 101 at the time, so not too high, but slightly fever. I decided to take her to ER. I called my friend n she took us there.

After she screamed for 20mins. she cried herself out to sleep, then after 40mins. to 1hour, she screamed in pain again. It just kept coming back like that. I felt powerless looking at my daughter screaming in pain in my arm but couldn't do anything for her pain go away. We waited n waited. Finally a nurse took us back the triage area n gave her tylenol.

After she took tylenol, she had 1more pain, but after that... The pain seemed gone away. After 4 n a half hours waiting, finally we were called by the doctor, but she was all better...

Yea... I've forgot... Our kids do that to us...

They get extremely sick enough to make us really worried n take them to ER, wait for hours, by the time they're seen by doctors, they're fine, smiling like laughing at us... We look like totally liar or stupid parents...

But you now what?

I'd do anything for my kids. I'd do anything to protect their smile. So if it costs making myself look like a fool, I'd happy to be one!

P.S.
They couldn't tell what was the cause, there was nothing in her urine sample as they could know as of yesterday. But another result will be back in a day, so we are going to the clinic to follow up. She's doing totally okay today. I hope it's nothing...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...