CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What!? Secret Menus @ Jamba Juice???



Yep, that's what I found out today. Did you know that? I would be shocked if everybody really knew about it after I call myself Jamba Lover!lmao

Well we(me n Lani) are already behind about this, cuz last week, when we went to Jamba Juice at Ala Moana Shopping Center, we noticed that people(even tourists from Japan!) were ordering "White Gummy Bear"! N we were like WTH is that!? But we didn't really ask them or anything...

This morning, one of our neighbor kids who goes to school together, she told me about those secret menus of Jamba Juice! Even a 6th grader girl knows it already!?

Anyway, I checked the Internet(this girl gave me the URL to get some secret menus...lol), n yep. Thanks to Mighty Foods, now I know many secret menus! - Trend: Secret Menus (Jamba Juice)

Let me put the secret menus here...
  • White Gummy Bear
  • Red Gummy Bear
  • Chocolate Gummy Bear
  • Blue Gummy Bear
  • Pink Starbusrt
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly
  • Raspberry Dreamin'
  • Pineapple Dreamin'
  • Bluetopia
  • Sourpatch Kid
  • Now and Later
  • Apple Pie
  • Push Pop
  • Skittles
  • Pink Fruity Pebbles
  • White Fruity Pebbles
  • Strawberry Shortcake
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly
  • Skittles
  • Bluetopia
  • Chocolate-covered strawberry
  • Butterfingers
  • Thank You Jesus Drink
  • Recess Pieces
  • Rainbow Sherbet
  • Andres' Surprise
  • Lemonade Lightnin'
  • Tropical Tango
  • Pacific Passion
  • Berry Depressing
Ok...lol That's only what I found on this site, but there are so many comments n they seem keep coming up with new ones... N, it looks like, these secret menus are not available to all Jamba Juice, so please ask your local Jamba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...