CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who's Hot?: John Cena

Yea, I mean, OF COURSE!!!lol He's the hottest, I tell you!(alright, alright! Besides my hubby!)



John Cena
WWE Superstar, Actor

Well we watch WWE, n not my hubby but I am the one who started this family wide WWE fan!lol N here's the thing... The rules of hot guys #2(#1 was "gotta be a REAL man"); have cute smiles. Yep, he has one!

Good thing, our son is a HUGE John Cena fan! ...or should I say, I raised him that way?lmao So lucky him or lucky me, he gets all kind of John Cena stuffs...lol BTW, our son John was NOT named after John Cena, John Cena was not very famous yet when we named him our first son John(named after Chris's Grandpa). But I would say, if we get a new pet, the pet's name will be "Cena" for sure!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...