CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Countdown!

Yay! The countdown to the day my hubby comes home is now officially started!! It's less than a month!! He'll be home before Halloween!


Wow... When we found out that he'll be gone for 8 months, I couldn't even imagine what's gonna happen, but thanks to my friends, it was not that bad after all. That doesn't mean that I don't mind him sent away again. I want him to be home, that would be my first choice. But I gotta admit, because we have to be apart like this, we get to know how important he is to us, we are to him. I realized a lot of things he does, after he left here, n I get to appreciate it. So I would say, this IA order was meant to be, it worked well for him, obviously he did a great job there(yes, he's got the sailor of the month!), I've got 2 letters from his commanders telling me how much works he's done n showing me appreciation, which I am very proud of him, n made me respect his job more than before.

But I won't lie! I can't wait for him to come home!!! I already have a long "to do" list!!!lol

Photo via WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...