CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Movie Night: In Her Shoes


In Her Shoes (2005)


When I watched: September 12, Saturday
Where I watched: Home, on FX

This is a very good story... Like, makes me wanna read the original book(even though I don't read books... in English...lol).

This movie is about the family love n some life, but also has a lil bit love story and a lil bit fashion... I'm glad that I could sit down n relax watching it. (I sent my kids upstairs to play...lol)

I really liked the movie. It's all going toward to "positive". This kind of movies always make me feel that there's tons of positive possibilities in my life too. Good movie!

Image and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...