CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Swing, TV n' the Baby

So, just like other 2, Baby Ilah loves being in the swing. I swear that we wouldn't be able to survive with John n Michele without swings!lol When I had John, I was totally a new mom, I knew nothing about baby stuff. Sometimes he just didn't wanna stop crying! I was like "OMG, what am I gonna do now???" then my aunt in law gave us a swing. To be honest, I was not sure about that first. I mean, a swing for a baby? C'mon.lol Yea, I was really a zero-baby-knowridge-mom. Anyway we tried... Then John stopped crying n fell asleep right away! This must be a gift from God!

Anyway, Ilah likes it too. We put the swing right next by the TV, n I guess she's kinda watching TV...lol



I thought all babies love swings, but I heard opposite too. I feel sorry for their moms. For us, this is our baby's first nanny!

- Posted from my iPad;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...