CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Official Boom Squad Member

Our Baby Ilah is now, an official Boom Squad Member! Probably most of you(unless you are a WWE fan) don't even know what that means...lol Boom Squad, that is what WWE superstar Kofi Kingston calls his fans. Why is our Baby Ilah one of them? The reason is this picture.



This pose is actually exactly same as Kofi does. So I tweeted @TrueKofi(Kofi Kingston) on Twitter(yes, I follow most of WWE superstars on Twitter...lol). N guess what? He replied to that tweet!! (My tweet is third one from the bottom, n Kofi's reply is two above that.)



These celebrities, since anybody can send messages to them on Twitter, they don't always reply to your message. But this picture of Ilah, probably he liked it too! I was so happy that he actually saw the picture n replied to me!

So now Ilah is an official, Kofi Kingston's Boom Squad! You bet I'm proud of her!!

- Posted from my iPad;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...