CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Officially A Geek Couple

Hahaha, you already know that I am a geek mom. N my hubby is like my best friend. We are very positive, easy-going people, n we share almost everything. That's probably because my hubby is very flexible person, I mean he's actually not stubborn. So he would try stuff what I am into(well, not girls stuff...lol). Now he finally started his own blog!!!



I didn't even help him making this! I think it looks pretty cool. He's good with trying new things, as I said before. But I never thought he would actually start his own blog! I am very proud of him!!!

Oh well, now we are officially a geek couple...lol

- Posted from my iPad;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...