CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wide Awake!

Not me, the baby... I guess she doesn't like the bed time. She sleeps too good in daytime, yep I've already tried to keep her awake, but no matter what I do, once she's out, she's out!

That is only in daytime though... At night, make sure she's sleepy, bring her upstairs, then feed her... That would make her fall asleep, if it's in daytime, or in the living room, or in the car... Pretty much anywhere but in her crib. If I do that at night, n make sure she's asleep, then put her in the crib... Somehow, she wakes up within a couple of minutes. Not like, she would cry n scream suddenly, but first she opens her eyes very wide, then move around in the crib. Give another minute n she would start to cry, like she's saying "Not yet! Get me outta here!"

So, probably just like most of mothers of newborns, here I am, sleepless in Sasebo, Japan...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...