CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby Geek

That sounds just right for me.lol It's actually the name of iPad App I just found n downloaded. It lets me keep all record of the baby.

Like daily event such as feeding, diaper n sleep, I can keep track real time. Like, what she is doing now, which side of breast I am feeding now n it tells me next I need to start which side. When I put her weight n length, it will make a chart automatically. It's easy to use, I just wish I knew about this app before she was born so I could use this from her day one, n keep everything in here. I have been keeping her daily event on the booklet I got from the hospital, I tried to put all record I kept on this app, I am not sure how... But still, it's pretty cool. I cannot live without iPad, really!

Update; I just found out that I can synchronize with iPhone! Now, that's super convenient!

- Posted from my iPad;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...