CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sleeping with the Baby

I hadn't slept more than 3 hours continuously for a while, n obviously I was exhausted. So my hubby offered me a night off so I can get a good sleep last night. Of course I took it, I slept good last night, but... I gotta admit I missed her(so did my boobs!lol).



Tonight, my hubby offered me again, he said he would do it as long as he's off next day(what a nice hubby, huh?). Did I take it? No. I really missed her last night, I guess.



She's sleeping right next by me now... She's so precious! I probably ask my hubby for a night off again(or not, if she will start to sleep all night soon), but not so often nor like 2 days in a row. I can sleep with her like this only now, I gotta enjoy this!




- Posted from my iPad;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...