CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Last Night at the Hospital

Finally, it's the last night at this hospital. It was a long week for us... I had a lot of pain here, but I gotta admit, this was a nice stay. All nurses are very nice, the meals were very good, I was so spoiled...

Most of all, nothing but spending time with Baby Ilah made this stay so wonderful. Tonight, I decided to let her sleep by me n enjoy "two of us time".(Chris is sleeping on the couch. He was up all night last night, baby duty/catching up "24" on the computer... So he's completely out tonight.) She's still, kinda awake. She's 5days old but she already makes a lot of faces. Her eyes are wide open, so when she stares at me, it feels like we are having a conversation. Just looking at her, n I never get bored.



Same time I miss John n Michele, even though they always drive me crazy.lol So I am very happy that we can finally go home!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Maki,
    She is so awesome, she has a perfect face, James was like that when he was born "the perfect baby" I wanted to tell u Michele n Samantha have the same chin I love it, I just cut 1 inch off Sam's hair she never lets me brush it how do u stand Michele's? sam's is curly alittle to, but still very long. hope u r feeling better, i wish i was there, take care n give all the kids a kiss for me, love ya.

    Aunt Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is beautiful.
    Peace and Blessings-
    CailinMarie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...