CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Can you see it?

So there is a interesting museum called "Super Trick Art" in Huis Ten Bosch, which is a full of trick arts. I love this kinda arts! We took picture of most of it, n it'a all on my photo blog, MAMA's Photos http://mamajohnjohn.wordpress.com/ but I'll show you some of it here.:))



Yep, this big beautiful butterfly is a drawing on the wall, not an object!



That's a drawing on the wall too, even a hoop!



Haha, another one! Yep, a drawing on the wall, n Chris was behind the wall.



This is my favorite. It looks like there is a mirror, right? There's nothing between them!



These three men, actually are exactly same size.

There are more of these trick arts on MAMA's Photos, so if you like these arts, please check it out!

- Posted from my iPad;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...