CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Huis Ten Bosch

Huis Ten Bosch is a huge Dutch theme park in Sasebo. Inside park is really like Holland... well, I've never been to Holland, but all buildings n streets are Dutch style, there's even rivers n bridges, a lot of flowers, n many window mills. So once you get in the park, you would feel like you came to Holland. Yep, it's in Sasebo, Japan.











It's about 20mins from our house, n we always wanted to go to this park. Now, they sell evening tickets, so we finally tried yesterday.







It was soooooo beautiful inside! I wish I could live in there!lol They also have some attractions n rides, some of them are kids friendly too. Like Miffy world.(I guess Miffy is from Holland.)







We went there only evening time, but we definitely wanna go back there when it gets a little cooler.

- Posted from my iPad;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...