CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife - page103

Wednesday, July 12, 1995 (Clare is 24, Henry is 32)

Clare: I'm lying in bed, almost asleep, when I feel Henry's hand brushing over my stomach and realize he's back. I open my eyes and he bends down and kisses the little cigarette burn scar, and in the dim night light I touch his face. "Thank you," I say, and he says, "It was my pleasure," and that is the only time we ever speak of it.

AWWWWW... I said.lol

Now I am sure that I'm into this book! This is my very 1st "English" book(except all those text books...lol), so I know I read very slow, but I find time here n there, n now I can't wait to read next!

1 comment:

  1. you can do it...carry on..lol!

    following you through under 100 followers club at MBC..i hope you do follow back

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...