CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Movie Night: The International



The International (2009)

Clive Owen, Naomi Watts, Armin Mueller-Stahl

When I watched: October 10, 2009
Where I watched: Home, DVD

Whew... alright, it was way too difficult for me to get into this movie, first half was not very high pitched flow with all those British(or Italian or whatever) accent... it was hard for me to be awake...lol

Well, by looking at total, especially after the heavy shooting scene, I would say that if I really focus n understand, it's probably be a good movie. Still difficult though...

I was expecting a lil more easier one... I guess I gotta watch again sometime.

Image and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...