CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Movie Night: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End


Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)


When I watched: October 5, 2009
Where I watched: Home, on USA(recorded)

To be honest here... I haven't seen its 1 n 2 very seriously.lol Well not because I didn't care, but I just didn't really have a chance to sit down n watch. So I've watched them, but not 100% understood the story...

BUT, this was good! Now I gotta go back n watch from the first one again.lol Well, it seems this one is the best, which is kinda odd because usually when the good movie's made its 3rd ones, it's usually disappointment(don't ya agree??).

Damn, Johnny Depp is hot... He's not just hot, he's gooooood...lol Orlando Bloom might be a good looking guy, but he's exactly "just" hot. You know what I'm trying to say here...lol

So I heard the rumor about its 4th, so I checked. It seems to be true, but it sounds like Keira Knightley n Orlando Bloom won't be in this one. Hmm... It's expected to be released in May 2011, so we'll see... Gotta master this whole stories by then!lol

Image and Links via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...