CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

What is she staring at...?

It's cold in the house this morning again. I made her blanket yesterday, well I just sewed around the super soft material I found at a store, but anyway she loves it(yep, I am into crafting lately... It's just that time of season;)).




Anyway, she looks comfy in her new blanket, n staring at something... actually somebody.









Michele was singing and dancing for her sister cuz the baby was crying... that's what she said.lol

Michele has been very helpful. Yea, sometimes too much, but she's never even been jealous of her. When Ilah is crying, she sings for her, talks to her, dances for her, n she's very patient. Ilah loves Michele too. When Michele keeps singing for her, she really stops crying. I guess it won't be long until they start to sleep in the same room.:))


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...