CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crazy Hat Day!

So today is Crazy Hat Day. I could just decorate one of their hat, but I wanted make it somehow. And I decided to knit. The problem was that I had only 1 day to make not one but two. It's gotta be something easy. Well, I can knit only straight ones anyway.lol

It took really all day but I did it! Here's the knit caps I made.;))



Hahaha, it's not bad as it's made in 1 day, is it? It's for Crazy Hat Day anyway.lol and they loved it!







It's also good cuz it's super cold today too. I wish I had one of those!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. so everyday its a different theme??? what a great school....and had i known u can knit...i would of asked you to knit me an outfit...lol....it looks great!!!

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute kids.. it looks great! http//tvmad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...